The Illustrated London News 1990
Events of this year in the Illustrated London News
- Contents include an article on the endangered white rhino and new conservation
and management projects in the zoological world.
- - The Courtauld moves House - the art collection at its new home in Somerset
House. Bottled Treasures
- - The Bloch's tell the story of their unique collection of Chinese snuff
- - Olinda Adeane introduces six highly individual accessory designers; Slim
Barrett, Elizabeth Stewart Smith, Gabriella Ligrenza, Dinny Hall, Alison Bradley.
- The Chachapoyas - an expedition to pre-inca Peru
- - The divine and devilish effects of coffee
- - From O'Brien to Haut-Brion - Asa Briggs uncovers the history of one of
the world's greatest clarets.
- There are of course the adverts for exceptional antiques, the arty ad for
Drambuie, the Patek Philippe watch and the exceptionally fine Vintage Rolls
Royce Motor Cars
Click here to go to The Year Grid
Click here for the next Year of The Illustrated London News
Click here for the PREVIOUS Year of The Illustrated London News